By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on evolutionfoodco.com web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on evolutionfoodco.com web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or,
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by evolutionfoodco.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall evolutionfoodco.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on evolutionfoodco.com Internet site, even if evolutionfoodco.com or a evolutionfoodco.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or
limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on evolutionfoodco.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. evolutionfoodco.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. evolutionfoodco.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. evolutionfoodco.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
evolutionfoodco.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by evolutionfoodco.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
5a. Hyper-linking to Our Content
1. The following organizations may link to our web site without prior written approval:
1. Government agencies;
2. Search engines;
3. News organizations;
4. Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our web site in the same manner as they hyper-link to the web sites of other listed businesses; and
5. System wide Accredited Businesses.
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
3. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
1. commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
2. dot.com community sites;
3. associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
4. Online directory distributors;
5. Internet portals;
6. accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
7. educational institutions and trade associations.
8. soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business shall not be allowed to link; (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyper-link outweighs the absence of evolutionfoodco.com; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyper-link to our Web site as follows:
1. By use of our corporate name; or
2. By use of the uniform resource locater (Web address) being linked to; or
3. By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of evolutionfoodco.com’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
5c. Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to evolutionfoodco.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.